Soft fall freight season reflected in November tonnage

U.S. for-hire truck tonnage fell 2.5% in November, according to the American Trucking Associations (ATA), on the heels of a revised 1.2% decline in October. “For-hire truck tonnage saw the largest single monthly decrease in November since the start of the pandemic and a total drop of 3.7% in October and November,” said ATA chief […]

Source: Truck News

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *